Friday, 28 January 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#9) & Follow Friday (#9)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've only done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?"

My answer:
There are so many books that i am looking forward to this year but at this very moment if i had to pick one book it would have to be Across the Universe by Beth Revis.



.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: What is/was your favorite subject in school?

My answer:
My favourite subject in school at the moment has to even be drama, history or english!

7 comments:

  1. I think many of us would count English as our favorite. It gives us an excuse to read all we want. I'm a new follower and look forward to more of your posts.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just stopping by on the blog hop. I am a new follower and look forward to your reviews. Happy Friday to you...almost Saturday where you are from lol. btw I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower on the hop follow express. Across the Universe has been sitting in my paper-book TBR forever. REading ebooks is so much easier.Hope you will stop by:

    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drama made my list, though I despised any sort of improv exercises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick, Across The Universe was a great read, you will enjoy it!! Stopping by from the hop, new follower. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by to say have a great Sunday!

    Already following :)

    Lu
    http://quickquotesquills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...