Sunday, 12 December 2010

In Love with Covers (#9)

In Love with Covers is a new feature here on Book Geek Central and will take place every Sunday. The first thing that I look at when looking for books is the cover. The cover is the primary reason that I pick up a book. This feature highlights gorgeous covers of books I've seen either around the blogosphere or at the bookshop.

..........
I love the eyes!



Flawless
Lara Chapman
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

FLAWLESS is a modern retelling of the Cyrano story in which a senior-class salutatorian with a notable nose agrees to help her perfectly gorgeous best friend catch the eye of the new hottie at school, only to discover he's actually the perfect guy for her.

..........
Thanks for checking out this weeks In Love with Covers I hope you liked my cover loves. What your most recent cover love?
I hope that you'll be back for next weeks In Love with Covers!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...