Sunday, 5 December 2010

In Love with Covers (#8)

In Love with Covers is a new feature here on Book Geek Central and will take place every Sunday. The first thing that I look at when looking for books is the cover. The cover is the primary reason that I pick up a book. This feature highlights gorgeous covers of books I've seen either around the blogosphere or at the bookshop.

..........
I just really love this cover!!!



The Locket
Stacey Jay
Genre: Young-adult
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

What if you got a second chance to fix your worst mistake?

What if you found out miracles could happen?

What if you found out that sometimes, miracles are curses in disguise...

One girl, two boys, and one very scary piece of jewelry.

..........
Thanks for checking out this weeks In Love with Covers I hope you liked my cover loves. What your most recent cover love?
I hope that you'll be back for next weeks In Love with Covers!

Sorry for not doing any updates I was in Germany Tuesday until Friday at midnight so I wasn't able to get to a computer in the week and I was sleeping most of the day Saturday so I couldn't get My Wishlist posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...