Friday, 17 December 2010

Book Blogger Hop (8) & Follow Friday (7)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've only done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "What do you consider the most important in a story: the plot or the characters?"

My answer:
That is a hard one! It has to be a tie for me because when I read a book the plot is what drives the story on and if there isn't a good plot it's doesn't make a very good story, but at the same time the character are the most important becuase without characters there is no story and like I said for plot if there isn't good charatcers it's doesn't make a good story.




Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Carmel is studying web design... What did you study in college, or are currently studying and did it lead to your current 9 to 5 or are you doing something totally different?

My answer:
I'm not in college nor do i work because i'm a comprehensive student (High School student). But for my optional subjects that I picked for GCSE exams I did pick, double science (so I could take the subject when it is optional to come back for further education when we leave school at 16), DnT woodwork, history, geography and drama.

5 comments:

  1. Schools are so different in their terminology. I feel like I should make a guide for translating between all the different systems because it's so hard to understand what other people are saying if I haven't experience it heh~~

    For example, double science? I get that it means you take more than one science class... but does that mean like bio and chem? or a basic course and an advanced course? or something else entirely?

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books
    New Meme: Third Sentence Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be the best Book Blogger Hop question I've seen to date.

    So what's the answer? Plot! Hop over to my blog and let me tell you how a good plot rescued bad characters from bad book oblivion.

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long can you go to college for ? if you graduate at 16 from High school.

    My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your newest follower through the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by from the blog hop.

    Lots of good answers to this week's tough question.

    Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

    Also check out a design site I found...pretty neat home decorating ideas...it is in the right side panel on my blog.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...