Friday, 10 December 2010

Book Blogger Hop (7) & Follow Friday (6)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've only done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs? Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?"

My answer:
I love all the above, but I find I love different things more or less depending on the blog that i'm reading.




Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

Do you have an under-noticed author that you think we should all know about?

My answer:
Joseph M. Rinaldo.
His books aren't YA and I wouldn't normally read them if I saw them in a bookstore (I probably wouldn't even be near the adult books shelf, really) but I am reading his book A spy at home, which he ask me to read himself and also sent me a copy... and to be honest i'm enjoying it so far I am enjoying it so far and in the way that he is putting things he knows like his daughters disability and into his characters son as well.

6 comments:

  1. Darling, I just love reading about books I never heard of before and finding great reviews on books that I've been wanting to read. Plus making new friends is always a plus :)

    I think the most undervalued authors are the Indie Authors. Noah my lovely Igor created a wonderful badge for me, us!!

    Pleasant hopping to you,
    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy follow friday! I'm now following you through Parajunkee's Follow Friday :) kindly return the favor?

    THanks!!

    Moonlight Gleam
    http://moonlightgleam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello I like the author C. Lynn Barton. Stop by my blog Outhouse Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just blog hopping by! I'm a new follower. Nice to meet you. :-) My hop is at The Lit Express

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog name...hopping by from the hop.

    Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

    I have a contest going on as well...giving away SMALL ISLAND by Andrea Levy.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice when an author takes the time to send you their book personally. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...