Monday, 29 November 2010

Review Policy

Reviews posted here on Book Geek Central are post by me and only me. I also post my reviews on Goodreads.

I would be more than happy to receive a books for review and once the book is read I try to get the review posted as soon as possible, but that does not guarantee that all novels will be read, or that I will post a review for ever single one. Though I will try my best.

Types of novels accepted
Book Geek Central is mainly a Young Adult literature blog. Genres that I prefer:

•paranormal
•fantasy
•romance
•chick lit
•contemporary fiction
•mysteries/thrillers
•historical fiction

Types of novels not accepted

•nonfiction: autobiographies/biographies/memoirs
•science fiction
•horror
•titles with religious undertones

I will not accept Adult literature.

..........
I would also love to host contests, have author interviews/guest blogs, pass out swag, book tours etc.

Contact information: bookgeekcentral(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. I'm glad I stopped by here today.

    Samual

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...