Sunday, 28 November 2010

In My Mailbox (#2)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

In my mailbox this week I only have one book and it's one that I bought. Here we go!

Bought:
Infinite Days (Vampire Queen #1) by Rebecca Maizel


I love the cover of this book it's a hardcover and the layer that you can remove is like a crisp paper and it just has all the flowers on it, the title of the book and the author but on the actual hard cover cover of the book is just has the girls face and neck! It's so cool!
(Does that even made sense?)

..........
That's all that I got in my mailbox this week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower ! I've received Infinite days last week but it's a paperback ! I love the hardcover version though !! Happy reading! Here's what I've received this week : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay! I love IMM. My to-reads list is growing by leaps and bounds today!!! Hope you will stop by mine!!!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...