Sunday, 21 November 2010

In My Mailbox (#1)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

I'm sick at the moment so I really can't be bother to go and get all the books off the shelves and take a picture (lazy I know right?). So for this week i'm just going to make a list of all the books I got in my mailbox.

Review:
A SPY AT HOME by Joseph M. Rinaldo
Pirates and Politics by Joseph M. Rinaldo
(Both sent to me by the aurthor, thanks Joseph!)

Bought:
I did order four books out of my birthday money from my moms and my grandparent also bought me four books (two becuase they missed my birthday 'cause they went on holiday and the other two because just finished two exams). So I also had a trip to the bookstore!

(I bought)
The Everafter by Amy Huntley
Once a Witch (Witch #1) by Carolyn MacCullough
The Body Finder (The Body Finder #1) by Kimberly Derting
Nevermore (Nevermore #1) by Kelly Creagh

(Grandparents bought)
Love You to Death & High Stakes (Mediator, #1-2) by Meg Cabot
Evermore (The Immortals #1) by Alyson Noel
Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1) by Rachel Caine
Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger
..........

That's all that I got in my mailbox this week!

11 comments:

  1. great books the morganville vampire's series is awesome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Once a Witch and Nevermore! If you get a minute come enter my Promise Not to Tell/ Matched giveaway! Happy reading this week! You got some great books! New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great book week! I hope you are feeling better soon. I have read all of the ones you got except The Everafter. I'll be eager to hear what you think of it. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morganville Vampires you will love, only have to get all of the books once you start them!

    Once A Witch is on my wishing to read, be glad to see what you think when you read it April!

    My Books this week


    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice novels! Nevermore and The Body Finder are on my wishlist aswell. Enjoy your new books:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a happy belated b day! I just had mine last week and got my wishes to come true...YES BOOKS! ;)

    http://aisleb.tumblr.com/post/1633596756/in-my-mailbox-mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox this week and I love the selection you have. hope you hasve a fun week reading! Here's my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Epic mailbox! Lots of good reading material to be getting on with :). Hope you enjoy them all x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great mailbox this week! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those all sound like really good books! I've heard great things about probably half of them. :). I hope you enjoy them!

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya - My IMM this week

    Dont miss my new meme!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...