Sunday, 14 November 2010

In Love with Covers (#5)

In Love with Covers is a new feature here on Book Geek Central and will take place every Sunday. The first thing that I look at when looking for books is the cover. The cover is the primary reason that I pick up a book. This feature highlights gorgeous covers of books I've seen either around the blogosphere or at the bookshop.
..........

I think that this cover is simple but beautiful. I love her eyes!



The Day Before
Lisa Schroeder
Genre: young-adult
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Sometimes there's no turning back.

Amber's life is spinning out of control. All she wants is to turn up the volume on her iPod until all of the demands of her family and friends fade away. So she sneaks off to the beach to spend a day by herself.

Then Amber meets Cade. Their attraction is instant, and Amber can tell that he's also looking for an escape. Together they decide to share a perfect day: no pasts, no fears, no regrets.

The more time that Amber spends with Cade, the more she's drawn to him. And the more she's troubled by his darkness. Because Cade's not just living in the now--he's living each moment like it's his last.

...........

Thanks for checking out this weeks In Love with Covers I hope you liked my cover loves. What your most recent cover love?
I hope that you'll be back for next weeks In Love with Covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...