Sunday, 7 November 2010

In Love with Covers (#4)

In Love with Covers is a new feature here on Book Geek Central and will take place every Sunday. The first thing that I look at when looking for books is the cover. The cover is the primary reason that I pick up a book. This feature highlights gorgeous covers of books I've seen either around the blogosphere or at the bookshop.
..........

I don't know exactly why I love this cover but there is just something about it that makes me love it!



Through Her Eyes
Jennifer Archer
Genre: Young-adult
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Sixteen-year-old Tansy Piper moves with her grandfather and her mother, a horror writer, to the setting of her mother's next book--a secluded house outside of a tiny, desolate West Texas town. Lonely and upset over the move, Tansy escapes into her photography and the dark, seductive poems she finds hidden in the cellar, both of which lure her into the mind and world of a mysterious, troubled young man who died sixty years earlier.

...........

Thanks for checking out this weeks In Love with Covers I hope you liked my cover loves. What your most recent cover love?
I hope that you'll be back for next weeks In Love with Covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...