Friday, 26 November 2010

Book Blogger Hop (6) & Follow Friday (5)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've only done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "What is your favourite book cover?

My answer:
It's so hard to just pick one, but I think at the moment it has to be even:
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh


Between the Sea and Sky: by Jaclyn Dolamore






Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

8 comments:

  1. Hey:) I'm a new follower from the hop. I've been wanting to read Between the Sea and Sky for a while. Is it as good as it sounds?

    Beth from http://owlreviewabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, everyone seems to be having a hard time picking just one favorite cover.

    Stopping by from Follow Friday and am your newest follower~~

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Nevermore' does have a very striking cover!

    Happy Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower here!

    I like the cover of Rebecca Stead's book, When You Reach Me.

    http://buoyreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm a new follower! I'm also from the UK =]
    Great cover choices! I agree that Nevermore has an awesome cover!
    Would love if you could stop by my blog, if you have the time. =]

    Bella
    www.cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Nevermore cover. Great choice - Vanessa Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  8. The awards is something that some bloggers do to give to others, I guess to make them feel a little special, heres the link http://ahappilyeverafterplease.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-awards.html

    but, you don't have to do anything if you don't want too : ) fine by me.

    Thanks for entering my contest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...