Friday, 19 November 2010

Book Blogger Hop (5) & Follow Friday (4)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've only done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

My answer: I'm not able to answer the holiday traditions part of the question because I live in the UK and we don't have a Thanksgiving. But I am most thankful for my loving family and my crazy friends, who except me for all my crazyness and my faults no matter what. And for my blogger friends and followers, who always make me smile when they comment or send me messages! :)





Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

How long have you been book blogging??

My answer: I've had this blog since July so that's 4 months, but but I didn't really start blogging on it properly until September so that's 2 months. Whatever one you think is best i'll go with. :P

9 comments:

  1. Old Follower Hoppin' along! Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! Have a great weekend! Tasha @ A Trillian Books
    Come and link reviews of books with a Winter theme on this week's Read My Winter Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. "How long have you been book blogging?"


    I'm a newbie. I just started in October 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI new follower here. Making my rounds for the first time. Hope you have a great weekend.

    FollowFridays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to say Hi from the Hop... I’m relatively new to the world of book blogging (2 months – 60ish posts) and learning something new and exciting every week!

    Have a great weekend!

    http://twobibliomaniacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI, i've stopped by from the hop.
    Love your blog, looks like we share similar tastes in books. I am now a follower :D

    http://beckysbarmybookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How long is too long?

    I was blogging from my official website about the interactive fiction books
    I was writing before the words "blog" and "blogging" entered the English
    language.

    And I blogged a lot about many things -- not just books.

    I need to blog off topic a little more, I think. I don't want people to the
    idea I'm too two dimensional!

    Thank God It's Follow Friday!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi There, I'm a new follower stopping by from the hop! Drop by www.sugarbeatsbooks.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. Glad that you're blogging - 2 months or 4 months! I've been book blogging for about 6 months. I had a food/fitness blog for awhile before that, but I think book blogging fits my personality more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...