Saturday, 6 November 2010

Book Blogger Hop (3) & Follow Friday (2)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've only done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?"

My answer: To be honest I hate losing followers because it makes me feel like i'm doing something wrong and I have stopped following a blog before and for me it can be a hard thing to do because I don't like it when people do it to me.






Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

Who are your favorite authors?

My answer: This is a hard one I have so many favourite authors! My favourite authors have to be J.K. Rowling, L.J. Smith, Becca Fitzpatrick, Jane Austen and one that some of who won't like Stephenie Meyer. Those are just some of my favourite authors I have many many more.

2 comments:

  1. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too!

    I don't like to lose followers, either, for the same reasons as you!

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have found you via the Hop and FF. I'm your newest follower!

    I don't like losing followers wither, but it happens. I try not to take it TOO personally.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...