Sunday, 17 October 2010

My Wishlist (#6)

Every Saturday i'm going to be adding one or more books that I have found and I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too just comment me on what book you really want to see and then it could be on next weeks post!

This week we have some books that I found on Goodreads and other places:

..........




Firelight (Firelight #1)
Sophie Jordan
Genre: young adult, fantasy
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

With her rare ability to breathe fire, Jacinda is special even among the draki—the descendants of dragons who can shift between human and dragon forms. But when Jacinda’s rebelliousness leads her family to flee into the human world, she struggles to adapt, even as her draki spirit fades. The one thing that revives it is Will, whose family hunts her kind. Jacinda can’t resist getting closer to him, even though she knows she’s risking not only her life but the draki’s most closely guarded secret.

..........

So, tell me what you think of my wishlist so far? What's on yours?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog during the hop this weekend!! I really, really liked Firelight. I think you'll enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...