Sunday, 31 October 2010

In Love with Covers (#3)

In Love with Covers is a new feature here on Book Geek Central and will take place every Sunday. The first thing that I look at when looking for books is the cover. The cover is the primary reason that I pick up a book. This feature highlights gorgeous covers of books I've seen either around the blogosphere or at the bookshop.

I'm so sorry for not adding this post last week, but I was out all day last Sunday for a family members birthday so I wasn't able to get to a computer all day. As a way to say that I'm sorry I'm adding two beautiful covers that I have found insteed of one this week!
..........

This week while picking the perfect cover I tried to stay away from purple because I had two(2) purple covers on last weeks post. So this week we have RED, plus I love the little design in the corner with all the hearts!



Entangled
Cat Clarke
Genre: Young-adult
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?

17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.

As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?

Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?

A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.

...........

Thanks for checking out this weeks In Love with Covers I hope you liked my cover loves. What your most recent cover love?
I hope that you'll be back for next weeks In Love with Covers!

2 comments:

  1. This cover is gorgeous! I love it! I think my current favorite cover is Die for Me by Amy Plum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of this book caught my attention right away and I cannot cannot cannot wait to read this book - not only is the premise amazing but the cover is to die for!!

    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...