Saturday, 23 October 2010

Book Blogger Hop (1)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

It's my first time doing the book blogger hop and i like it already! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question:Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?

My favourite place to read is even in bed, I always love waking up on the weekends when I have nothing to do and just picking up my latest read and reading away, or curled up on the sofa with a worm cup of tea also has to be one of my favourites.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Book Geek! First time visiting your blog. My favorite place is on my chair with my feet propped up and a GOOD light.

    http://sandrasbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I looked through some of your posts and it looks like we have similar tastes in our YA books so I'm happy to have found your blog. I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    just stopping by from the hop and I am your newest follower. Can't wait to read more fo your posts. Have a great Sunday!

    bookbee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hop! :) I like reading on my bed too, but I read just about everywhere else as well! Welcome to book blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...