Saturday, 11 September 2010

My Wishlist (#1)

This a new feature to the Book Geek Central.

Every Saturday i'm going to be adding one or more books that I have found and I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too just comment me on what book you really want to see and then it could be on next weeks post!

This week we have a book that I found on goodreads:

Sex and the Psychic Witch (Triplet Witch Trilogy #1)
Author: Annette Blair
Publicating Date: Aug 2007
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Goodreads



Goodreads sumary:

Introducing the Cartwright sisters - Harmony, Destiny and Storm - triplets and unstoppable seductresses.

Harmony, the buyer for her sisters' vintage curio shop, can read objects and learn of their former owners. Now, a Celtic ring leads her to a castle on the coast of Massachusetts. King Paxton's money-pit is cursed, and he hopes that this leggy blonde can help him find peace with an angry ghost, a disgruntled renovation crew-and his own heart.



**********************

So, tell me what you think of my wishlist so far? What's on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...